The Official Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Official Guild Forum

2 posters

Glitches that made you rawrs

The_Omen
    The_Omen
    Guild Admin

Glitches that made you rawrs Empty Glitches that made you rawrs

Post  The_Omen Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:26 am

Hallow this is where you post a pic or just rant about funny or annoying glitches that you came aross during your time playing Fiesta.

Well since I have already posted my dragon glitch which ish awsome btw I thought id share some gltichy Omey moments and town glitches plus 1 glitch that messed up my lapcrap for a few days...

Okee well one time I was in eldy and all of a sudden I was floating underneath eldy although I was able to move around no one could see me or hear my shouts but it was all good, I just saw the underground abyss that is eldy's secretes and lots and lots of feets and mushies lol

I'm not sure how many ppl know of the Vine Tomb glitch but when you are in the middle of the map all you have to do is walk as far up a hill as you can then turn around then press back and you will go through the hill although like most glitches you cant get back unless you relog

Okee now its time for the dreaded glitch that pissed me off for a few days and messed up my lapcrap. I was on my main a loooong time ago like when I started and I was in GC you know doing nothing special chatting, grinding and I was moving around the map and at the bottom corner of the map by GK I saw this purple mushie so since I was still new I was like "hey maybe it's like a treasure chest or something" so I went over and picked it up and it droped a slime pet so I was like sweet but then when I logged off later my comp froze with the fiesta logo on it for a few hours and I couldnt shut it off until it just went blank. Of coarse I tried to turn it back on to see what was wrong and of coarse it didnt but then a few days later everything was back to normal no problems nothing. I thought hey maybe it was a hack but I dont thinkit was cause nothing was taken copied ect..so it's all good ^.^
    The_Omen
    The_Omen
    Guild Admin

Glitches that made you rawrs Empty Re: Glitches that made you rawrs

Post  The_Omen Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:46 am

lol for some reason Omey is a glitchy mo fo so im gonna nickname him TehKingOfGlitches king

today I had some fun flying around uru in my mushie have a look see:
    Glitches that made you rawrs Dg
    Glitches that made you rawrs Breath
    Glitches that made you rawrs Jumpstyle
    Alicina
    Alicina
    Guild Admin

Post  Alicina Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:51 am

Omen, this made me lmfao xD
    The_Omen
    The_Omen
    Guild Admin

Post  The_Omen Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Waaaaa I has no face....
    Glitches that made you rawrs Invisible
    thx to ali I can has a cookie mask now XD
    Alicina
    Alicina
    Guild Admin

Post  Alicina Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Me jumping off a cliff. x3
    Scientists and their first theory of falling off at the edge of Earth was true. v.v

Glitches that made you rawrs Screenshot056u

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:21 am